The accidental heartbreak

I didn't plan on falling for him. Hell I didn't plan on falling in love. but I did. And it hurts. I'm surrounded by it. It is suffocating. Like all I know is this heartache. Unending, unwavering and relentless. The kind of hurt you feel when you don't want to live or crawl out of bed. And I have to remember this feeling.  Especially on the good days. I don't want to hold on to my heartache - it is so easy to try to relieve it. To settle in the lies. To placate the pain. But, that would only delay the enevitable.

I'm numb. It hurts do bad my body is numb except for my heart. my heart literally feels like he reached inside of my chest and squeezed my entire heart.

I'm so angry. and hurt. And confused. And broken..  again. Fuck I am so broken again.

Comments

Popular Posts